Course Conditions - Stafford (18/11/2013)

Graham Allen has already contacted us regarding the second race for Division 3, to be held at Stafford Common on 7th December 2013.

"We expect the course to be very heavy going, having had the regular periods of rain recently, the ditch will be especially muddy. In the week prior to the race a Risk Assessment will be done, if icy conditions are expected there may be re-routing required to remove the ditch from the course, this decision will be forwarded to you."